1. Payment for rental is due at the commencement of the rental period.
2.. Renters must behave in an appropriate manner, and respect the rented property.
3. All renters must bring clean sneakers (clean and dry soles) for use on the ice surface.
Outdoor shoes will not be permitted on the ice surface. Outside shoes to be removed and left in the entry way.
4. It is strongly recommended that youth under ten years wear helmets - these are not provided by the curling club.
5. Brooms will be provided, free of charge to all renters.
6. The Highlander Curling Club is not responsible for injuries which may occur.
7. It is the renters responsibility to ensure all persons present have safe transportation to and from the curling club, in particular with regards to travel following alcohol consumption.
8. The curling club will provide a bar tender for the time period agreed upon by HCC and renter. In accordance with liquor laws, all liquor inside the curling club must be distributed by the curling club. In addition there is to be no liquor on the curling club property that is not confined within the curling facility, and in accordance with the previous stipulations.
The bar tender on duty will use his/her discretion ending alcohol service at any time - per our policy. NOTE: CASH BAR - debit and credit are not accepted at the club
9. Any property of the curling club that is stolen, damaged will be replaced in full by the renter, to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors of the curling club.